Mun's


Entries About Linkies Stuff FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner


Assalamualaikum,mun's here ^_^ 18 and cute bhahahahah lol just jokingg jgn muntah ye :P welcome to my blogsite.thankyou for coming! do leave your footprints okay? ;)
Tagbord

Spread your beautiful words here ;)
put your url okay darls ! ^^ tell me if you follow me , i wnt to follow you back ! hee
my chatbox ada probs sikit , so just push the GO button once okay :D

Old Entries



instagram

hi there ! follow me :D
Follow @muniralala


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Munira Hasnim
Header : Munnn
happy birthday mak ! :D

assalamualaikum ;) dah nampak kan title atas tuu ? hihi so nak wish my beloved mother , Puan Masita Abd Hamid a happy happy birhday :D 03/03/2013 pheeeew nice date huh ? ^_^

tadi pergi celebrate birhday mak makan2 KFC , then kitorg yang pelahap banyak2 , mak mkn sikiiiit jeh hahaha :P



ta-daaaa , this is my mother ;) she is a teacher at Kolej Vokasional Teknik Likas . *haihhh dulu menengah teknik jeh skrg dh ubah kolej vokasional pulak , time aku dulu taknak ubah kolej haha :P

mother, thankyou for being a great mother and teacher to me,
you taught me to keep headstrong,
With you, life is so tranquil and calm,
Mom you are the best and you know,
I simply do not have words to show,
on this birthday i would like to wish you mom,
may you will always be blessed with good health and fortune, InsyaAllah :)
Happy happy happy birthday mom! 

kaykay , sayangi ibu anda ! ^_^