Mun's


Entries About Linkies Stuff FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner


Assalamualaikum,mun's here ^_^ 18 and cute bhahahahah lol just jokingg jgn muntah ye :P welcome to my blogsite.thankyou for coming! do leave your footprints okay? ;)
Tagbord

Spread your beautiful words here ;)
put your url okay darls ! ^^ tell me if you follow me , i wnt to follow you back ! hee
my chatbox ada probs sikit , so just push the GO button once okay :D

Old Entries



instagram

hi there ! follow me :D
Follow @muniralala


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Munira Hasnim
Header : Munnn
result.

assalamualaikum..

fuh, lamanya tak blogging ni ! okay so ... yes, result dah keluar pun semalam ! there i was.. checking with proud, and bam ! i am so thorn. i screwed up a lot. i don't even get to achieve the dean list. gosh so close !
like seriously, sem 1 kot. subject pun xde yg critical sgt and hmmm xdpt 4 flat jugak.

anyway, there are things that make me happier than ever. that thing is..... EPT and APT result !
i can't believe i get to exit english subject weeeeeeeeeeee ! serious terkejut sbb i know my essay mcm out of topic tapi tapi  haish rezeki Allah bagi :)

and another one ! the Arab test. serious talk , i never imagine i would pass to next level . phew . like , aku mana fhm lagi sgt basic2 yg bljr time sem 1. i've been thinking, if i'll be placed in level 4 class. can i catch up? sitting among the others that are very good in arab . oh i wonder ~

despite i don't get to achieve good pointer, i believe this is my rezeki. i am grateful with that. Alhamdulillah :)

p/s : minta maaf mak , abah sbb tk dpt good results as you expected me to get. i will try harder next time, i promise .