Mun's


Entries About Linkies Stuff FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner


Assalamualaikum,mun's here ^_^ 18 and cute bhahahahah lol just jokingg jgn muntah ye :P welcome to my blogsite.thankyou for coming! do leave your footprints okay? ;)
Tagbord

Spread your beautiful words here ;)
put your url okay darls ! ^^ tell me if you follow me , i wnt to follow you back ! hee
my chatbox ada probs sikit , so just push the GO button once okay :D

Old Entries



instagram

hi there ! follow me :D
Follow @muniralala


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Munira Hasnim
Header : Munnn
please don't break my heart ;'(

assalamualaikum ,

i adore you, since i was form 4 -___-
i always respected you, i looked up to you . everytime i saw you, i'll make sure everything is perfect ; my tudung , my uniform .
i was sooo excited when we had our first conversation. you're so funny . i thought you understands me , my jokes ,about my friends ,
but what did you do ? did you realise , you just broke a friendship ? my friend , my best friend ,were mad at me . do you have to say all those things to them ? putting my name to cover yours?  i just don't get it ! arghhh -___-

now my friends are okay . i begged them for forgiveness , which i think i don't deserve to do that . i don't blame you, but i don't want to talk to you again , i hate myself for loving you , i hate youu !--

p/s : okay , post kali ni agak moody sikit, i was just soo mad of this guy ! erghh ,okay sabaaaaaar , and smile :) don't let anyone blocking your mood sista ! :D peace out .