Mun's


Entries About Linkies Stuff FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner


Assalamualaikum,mun's here ^_^ 18 and cute bhahahahah lol just jokingg jgn muntah ye :P welcome to my blogsite.thankyou for coming! do leave your footprints okay? ;)
Tagbord

Spread your beautiful words here ;)
put your url okay darls ! ^^ tell me if you follow me , i wnt to follow you back ! hee
my chatbox ada probs sikit , so just push the GO button once okay :D

Old Entries



instagram

hi there ! follow me :D
Follow @muniralala


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Munira Hasnim
Header : Munnn
babysitting is hard !


assalamualaikum ,

first of all , i wnna tell you that my sister is a directioners ! Ohmyy :P * i just knew it btw . she got crazy everytime she heard one direction's songg , then i was like , OMG you're directionerssssss ! hahaha :P

okay, ignore that hihi :D anyway, haritu my neighbour tumpangkan baby dia kt my house for 2 days. they got work and their pengasuh balik kmpung . yeay ada baby in my house ! mood change from normal to barney mood ^___^
mula-mula baby tu asyik nangis jeh, i can't even hear my voice ! then xlama lepas tu my supermak redakan dia , superrrb ! :D

tapi , haihhh , penat oh. budak ni suka gila lari2 then main2. so active !  sampai tak terduduk saya ni huhuuu :P
then suapkan dia nasi , tapi dia taknak huuu~~
he loves cat ! my cat , Pifi , mmg dah buat muka dah stiap kali baby ni get near him hahaha , Ohpifiiiiii >>

okay now i know how the feeling to be a mum yg kena layan berbagai kerenah baby ni haa . Appreciate your mother ! <3 p="p">

tu dia ! Irfan yang mokmok :)
dua hari jeh dpt jaga dia, pastu mami dia amik balik . sodih la pulaaaak :'(
love you mokmok ! dah besar mesti ensyem <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">