Mun's


Entries About Linkies Stuff FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner


Assalamualaikum,mun's here ^_^ 18 and cute bhahahahah lol just jokingg jgn muntah ye :P welcome to my blogsite.thankyou for coming! do leave your footprints okay? ;)
Tagbord

Spread your beautiful words here ;)
put your url okay darls ! ^^ tell me if you follow me , i wnt to follow you back ! hee
my chatbox ada probs sikit , so just push the GO button once okay :D

Old Entries



instagram

hi there ! follow me :D
Follow @muniralala


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Munira Hasnim
Header : Munnn
i'm stress

Assalamualaikum.

my kerja kursus pku is sooo susah -- 
i don't know how to make the rancangan pengeluaran. i searched everywhere but still i cant find it.
*i thought internet ada semuaa -____-
WHY OH WHY ! 
dah la isnin nak kene submit dah. why so soon cikgu? i'm not doing anything lagi ni,  soo stress  : /

and buat kerja sambil tengok 'Landasan Cinta' memang sangat tidak berkesan.
dear kerja kursus pku, please be nice to me . nanti cikgu Emy suruh aku jalan itik macammana? 

seriously, i don't know how to do satu habuk pun about my kerja kursus tu. 
do help me, anyone?