Mun's


Entries About Linkies Stuff FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner


Assalamualaikum,mun's here ^_^ 18 and cute bhahahahah lol just jokingg jgn muntah ye :P welcome to my blogsite.thankyou for coming! do leave your footprints okay? ;)
Tagbord

Spread your beautiful words here ;)
put your url okay darls ! ^^ tell me if you follow me , i wnt to follow you back ! hee
my chatbox ada probs sikit , so just push the GO button once okay :D

Old Entries



instagram

hi there ! follow me :D
Follow @muniralala


Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Munira Hasnim
Header : Munnn
her,


Someone who will make you smile,
Someone who will make you laugh,
Someone who will listen,
Someone who is there through good and bad times,
Someone who gives you a hug when you need one,
Someone who knows what’s up,
Someone that cares and loves you.

and that's you, yeah youu, nur izzati binti mazlan.

happy 15th birthday!ilololoveeyouuu <33